- Who or what got you into Tsonga Rap / RnB?
- EMC Style / Nebo SixFour and RURAL DREAMS
- If you were not a Rapper/Singer, what would you be?
- I was gonna be nobody… like being a singer to me is a great / super motivation
- What is the good and the bad thing about being an Artist around your hood?
- Good thing about my hood is that they support me, especially the support from the leadership… e.g when there's ANC meetings
- The bad things is that I’m doing it for free
- What is this one song that made a lot of people to know or love Malume FloydSA Der Vocalist?
- VoMalume and Mabeki
- How is the response from your family and friends towards your music journey?
- My Mom & My Grandma are Supportive and expecting to see more from My music, they just bought me a new mic
- Malume FloydSA Der Vocalist… what’s the story behind this stage name?
Before Floyd Der Vocalist, it was MarcharhFloydsa. I was a rapper, I used to rap and rap but there was no change until I wrote this song called Vo-Malume, from there I had an event for wedding at The farm Resort
- What is this one thing you wish to change about hip hop in South Africa?
- - As a singer / writer, airtists should work together, that's what I want to change… not to hate on one another
- Shout Outs
Shout out to Lester Matthews / Dee nee Kay / Teekay Der dreamer / Babe vee / Jay from Rap type Mag